Dear friends and guests,
for bureaucratic problems that do not concern our responsibilities and outside of our scope for action, we don’t yet know if we can open the campsite for the 2019 season.
As soon as we receive certain updates regarding this situation, we will promptly update you.
In the hope of not losing the incoming season and our proverbial enthusiasm, we apologize for this inconvenience.
Greetings to all of you.
Lisa, Lilla e Gregorio
Video made by Gianfranco Ruffati
- The Camping Valtramontina is a natural 10 hectares wood at an altitude of 320 a.s.l. along the River Meduna, very close to the Regional Friulian Dolomites Natural Park, in the Province of Pordenone (NE Italy).
- It is a peaceful place where you can spend a great holiday with children.
Your four-footed friends are welcome: dogs in particular will enjoy walking in the woods and swimming in the river with you.
- It is the perfect destination for people who want to chill out in a natural environment, which has entirely preserved its wilderness: here you will get the chance of living a holiday in touch with nature and you will be seduced by the beauty of the environment, by the crystal clear ponds of the numerous streams which flow all around and by the treasures of the natural architecture.
- If you like to practice sport, you will also feel satisfied: our area is indeed destination of people who like trekking, cycling, paraglider, climbing, fishing, canyoning and kayaking.
- If you do not have a tent, a caravan or a camping van, but you would love to spend some days with us, here you will find available caravans with veranda and one bungalow for renting.
- If you do not feel like cooking, you can taste our homemade food and pizza at the restaurant.
- All around the valley you will find artisanal producers and local farms where to taste and purchase local cheese and delicacies like pitina, formaggio salato and formai dal cit.
Arrival time: 8.00 – 13.00 / 15.00 – 23.00
Silence time: 13.00 – 15. 00 / 23.00 – 8.00