We inform our campers that from the 9th to the 16th of August our camping area will be for the exclusive use of the Sonica Dance Festival. Therefore, it will be not possible to host people unless they purchase the Luxury entrance ticket to the Festival.
Access to the camping during the Festival will be guaranteed to annual fee paying campers and to people who already made a long-term reservation overlapping to this period.
Call these numbers for more information:
+39 0427 869004 or +39 33 6262164
- The Camping Valtramontina is a natural 10 hectares wood at an altitude of 320 a.s.l. along the River Meduna, very close to the Regional Friulian Dolomites Natural Park, in the Province of Pordenone (NE Italy).
- It is a peaceful place where you can spend a great holiday with children.
Your four-footed friends are welcome: dogs in particular will enjoy walking in the woods and swimming in the river with you.
- It is the perfect destination for people who want to chill out in a natural environment, which has entirely preserved its wilderness: here you will get the chance of living a holiday in touch with nature and you will be seduced by the beauty of the environment, by the crystal clear ponds of the numerous streams which flow all around and by the treasures of the natural architecture.
- If you like to practice sport, you will also feel satisfied: our area is indeed destination of people who like trekking, cycling, paraglider, climbing, fishing, canyoning and kayaking.
- If you do not have a tent, a caravan or a camping van, but you would love to spend some days with us, here you will find available caravans with veranda and one bungalow for renting.
- If you do not feel like cooking, you can taste our homemade food and pizza at the restaurant.
- All around the valley you will find artisanal producers and local farms where to taste and purchase local cheese and delicacies like pitina, formaggio salato and formai dal cit.
Our campsite closes on Sunday 17th September.
Arrival time: 8.00 – 13.00 / 15.00 – 23.00
Silence time: 13.00 – 15. 00 / 23.00 – 8.00